The Lazer Collab Recharge The Lazer Collab Recharge

First I was like lol but then I serious.

Son, I'm disappoint. Bad story bro. An internet meme is something you should cherish and take care of, but this. Mr. Shoop would CHARGE HIS LAZOR in disgust.
Sence the posting guidlines told me to offer constructive criticism to a low scoring submission, then all I can say is, take it down, there are to meny flash videos like this one on newgrounds, and its got to stop.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Buzzing in my ears.

To the reviewers complaining about the game being repetitive and only having one key are forgetting that this is VUVU hero, there is only one note. If you don't like the game, then why play it? close your tab and move on. Overall, yes it was annoying, but it is an addictive game and I enjoyed it, thats good enough for me.

Box Clever Box Clever

A good time waster and head scratcher.

I've played a few games tonight, but this one kept me on the edge of my seat. Simple graphics, but in no way does it effect the gameplay. A 10 out of 10 from me, I enjoyed it! Also, The nightmare levels are, how do I put it? A bloody nightmare!

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

My hat off to you sir...

The series has come a long way since the first Dark Cut. I have to agree with some and say the game was a little fast, but that didn't impede the game art and music. The only thing I believe would make the game better would be to have more levels, more lives to save. Other than that, great job and hope to see a fourth.